We manage and execute one-stop site preparation and development to get projects off the ground and running.
We welcome inquiries - and plan projects - throughout the year.
- Our Heavy Civil services include land clearing & grubbing, brush mowing, complete site work packages, bulk and fine grading & excavation, drain, water, sewer and utility trenching and installation, drainage ponds and swales, roads and parking lots, curbing, material crushing and screening, and more.
- We use modern Engineering, GPS & Laser technologies, well maintained & specialized equipment and experienced operators.
- Our equipment resources range from specialized "mini" equipment for precise interior excavation and demolition to large machines for serious land-based site work.
- We are based in Bristol County, MA and we work in MA, RI, CT and NH on private and commercial projects for developers, general contractors, municipalities and utilities.
- Sample projects include municipal airports, golf courses, elect & nat. gas rights of way, industrial & commercial properties, solar arrays, large scale residential properties, local and state roadways.
Commitment to Safety
Working safely is one of our golden rules -- and we are alert to keeping our
operations safe for our employees, project owners, subcontractors and the public.
Some of the features of our safety and training program include:
- OSHA 10 & 30-hour Training
- HAZWOPER 40-hour Certified
- Use of OSHA, D.O.T.-approved equipment